Does anyone know where I can find.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playgtar

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find reflective tuning fork decals. I want to put them on the back side of the hard bags. I am looking for the decals that are black but reflect white when a light source hits them. During the day they would be barely noticable. Just like the kits with the reflective tape. I came across them on a web site the other day and didn't write it down. I've been searching like crazy but can't seem to locate the site again.

Does anyone know where I can find reflective tuning fork decals. I want to put them on the back side of the hard bags. I am looking for the decals that are black but reflect white when a light source hits them. During the day they would be barely noticable. Just like the kits with the reflective tape. I came across them on a web site the other day and didn't write it down. I've been searching like crazy but can't seem to locate the site again.

Try this >> Decals - Reflective

Try this >> Decals - Reflective
I've been there. If they have it I didn't see it. I'm specifically looking for the tuning forks inside a circle. Like the tank badge.

If there is something specific you want, like just a circle with the tuning forks, Alex will often make you custom decals. PM him and tell him what you want, he'll give you a price. Fantastic quality and a really good guy to work with. I have a silver decal like you describe on my fairing V below the radiator. It's a solid silver circle with the tuning fork logo on it. Alex made it for me when I ordered a bunch of other stickers from him.

Last edited by a moderator: