Does Anyone Really Want a R1LE?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCRIDER007

Reaction score
I took advantage of some very nice weather today and rode the FJR to Cycletown in Hermiston, Oregon. They didn't have any Yamaha sportbikes on display but in the back, under a cover, was a R1LE. It has been said before, but I will say it again, that bike is gorgeous, and it is for sale at retail (maybe less). If you are interested, call Tom Wright at 541-567-8919, and please do it before I can find some totally illogical and perverted argument to convince myself that it really belongs in my garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took advantage of some very nice weather today and rode the FJR to Cycletown in Hermiston, Oregon. They didn't have any Yamaha sportbikes on display but in the back, under a cover, was a R1LE. It has been said before, but I will say it again, that bike is gorgeous, and it is for sale at retail (maybe less). If you are interested, call Tom Wright at 541-567-8919, and please do it before I can find some totally illogical and perverted argument to convince myself that it really belongs in my garage.
If I had the expendable cash...I would so have it on display somewhere in the house with velvet ropes and checkerd flags hanging above it :D I truely think its a work of ART but then again it would be too tempting to take it out to the track...it would probably drive me insane just sitting there STARING at me :trinibob:

There's one on the sales floor of a dealership in Albuquerque. It's roped off with nylon rope with DO NOT SIT signs on all sides. There're asking 23K+ for it. I told the salesman they should replace the rope with crime scene tape!