Drink/Cup Holder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbvolfan

Reaction score
So, I want to add a drink holder for those long ride days and or the work days when I go to BK and want to bring my drink back from lunch with me. I have done the search on this forum and others but come up empty (other than someones iron butt rigged model with a coleman cooler!)

Given that we have jet ski handlebars, does anyone out there have a suggestion for an aftermarket drink/cup holder?

I found a small canvas holder thingie at a truck stop. I sometimes put a coke or similar drink in it while riding the less traveled roads. It works fine with my Nolan flip helmet. There isn't a drink in it in this photo but you should get the idea.

PIC00001.jpg

Camelbak "unbottle" in the tank bag. Comes in 1, 1.5 and 2 liter capacities. It's even insulated in holds ice for 4-6 hours depending on ambient temp of course. Drinking tube comes out the end of the zipper and the bite valve is attached to a retractable ID tag holder so it stays nice and tidy when not being used. Simple and works great for about 30 bucks. (Provided you have a tank bag already of course.)

Enjoy!

You might PM TurboDave, he has more combinations of cup holders on his bikes than anyone I know.

Thatks all for the replies.....I like the RAM one since it attaches using a universal mount. All of the other cupholders I found attached to std 1" or 7/8" in bars.

I also like the idea of using the camelback and will have to look into that one further.

Have a nice day!

Go to Walley World and to the bicycle area. Thay have a holder that will mount with one of your lever mount bolts. I put 2 on mine, and am satisfied. BTW, they have a adjustable rubber strap for various cup sizes.

Small and medium sized cups fit/sit in the glove box very nicely. Has worked on many occasions. Simple. Yes, I have the electric mechanism disconnected.