Dual Star heated grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
FYI, I just order a DS heated grip kit and was advised they had just completed a production run, and it was a good thing I had not waited until next week to order as they have just about sold out this run. Almost 100 orders so far. It appears it may be March before the next shipment will be ready (according to the phone person) when this batch is gone.

Thought I'd post in case somebody was on the fence, but didn't want to wait until March.

:beach:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, I just order a DS heated grip kit and was advised they had just completed a production run, and it was a good thing I had not waited until next week to order as they have just about sold out this run. Almost 100 orders so far. It appears it may be March before the next shipment will be ready (according to the phone person) when this batch is gone.
Thought I'd post in case somebody was on the fence, but didn't want to wait until March.

:beach:
Have you received your order? In the middle of December I called them (because they don’t have online ordering – what’s up with that?) and ordered a set of grip heaters and a Heat-Troller. The girl that took the order told me the grip heaters were back ordered, but she said they’d ship in “two or three weeks”. I’ve been trying to check on the status of the order. There’s no email address listed on their website, and for the last three business days their phone number goes to voice mail, and the voice mail says that their mailbox is full, so there’s no way to leave a message. Anyone have an email address for them? I think their customer service could use a little fixing.

I ordered mine a few days ago and had the same experience as far as customer service. Seems as though they don't have much of an organization yet. The person I talked to, couldn't tell me if my heaters would ship with the last production run or the next. She said I'd know when they shipped when I saw the hit on my charge card. Not a real biggie here, since I've a few months before I can ride anyway :cold:

I ordered a set as well last week and was told the 2-3 weeks to ship (at the latest). I ordered from them last winter as well and received the product within the timeframe the told me.

I think it is probably a small company with only a couple of employees. Their product is good and the price is right...I will wait and hope I get them by March.

Corey

I think it is probably a small company with only a couple of employees.
Corey
Which is all the more reason to have an email address on your website, in case there's nobody available to answer the phone (or clean out your only voice mail box that's been full for a week).

When I ordered, he said they intended to ship the middle or latter part of this week.

B)