Early Christmas present

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
When I got home last night there was a big box on the doorstep. Santa with the brown sleigh had come. I tried not to look but I couldn't help but see the GIVI labels all over it. I'll be sure to act surprised Christmas morning.

Hope everybody gets what they want for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Pray for an early spring.

FJReady

i got my early present last week. my son backed his truck up to my shop and wanted me to open the door which means he wants some piece of shit fixed for free so i reluclantly opened the door to find a new blast cabinet in the truck. it is a great add on to the shop and i didn't have to fix any shit. "yet"

My wife needed info from me to get my Christmas present from Corbin.

I am supposed to act suprised at my smuggler trunk and new seat.

I can do suprised real well

Merry Christmas

I'll 'fess up.... I scored an early Xmas present as well... for the R1!! :D

Gorgeous black-anodized, billet aluminum clutch/brake levers from Pazzo Racing!

pazzo2.jpg

:D :D :D

You married guys are lucky. Getting presents and what not. Of course, I don't know if I could put up with all the other bullshit.

The wife has been real good about not telling me what she got me. I doubt it's anything for the FJR however. I can hope. If not I guess I'll just have to get a new rear shock (at 16k it's about time). And Warchild, those levers you got sure look SWEET! B) Merry Christmas to one and all.

Tom