eBay find: "My Other Ride is an FJR 1300" stickers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Found this earlier...

Sticker that says "My Other Ride is an FJR 1300"... :)

clicky

[SIZE=12pt]As Barb points out below - this has been seen here this week... :( Sorry for the duplication gang.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to put that sticker on my Honda ST1300. Most people think it and the FJR are BMWs so the sticker would confuse them more, :rolleyes: .

doctorj

One of those has been on the back of my truck for a couple weeks. But you'd probably never see it because I love the FJR so much that I never drive the truck! :yahoo: Oh, and I live way south of you.

As Barb points out below - this has been seen here this week... :( Sorry for the duplication gang.
It's hard to be original around here. Bustanut, Old Michael, and a few others have found a way, but I can't recommend it. :)

As Barb points out below - this has been seen here this week... :( Sorry for the duplication gang.
It's hard to be original around here. Bustanut, Old Michael, and a few others have found a way, but I can't recommend it. :)
v65, You're original. It seems to me that mounting the AVCC above the rear shock was your original idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
v65, You're original. It seems to me that mounting the AVCC above the rear shock was your original idea.
Thanks! Wish I could claim the voltmeter in the mirror, that was something!