EBC HH brake pads

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Got'em and have been very happy with them. Put them in this winter just as preventive maintenance. They seem to bite better than the stock ones and are very quiet as well.

JW

As I've stated several times before-am currently using the EBC's and have for a couple years now. Great deals can be scored on EBay-like this one. I recently got 2 sets of the FA252HH pads for $25 on Ebay. The 380HH are the same, they just don't have the shims included, but you can swap the old ones over. They work great, low dusting, great stopping, quiet.

I have had them in for about a year now and think they have a better feel than the stockers and are pretty clean. Don't know how long they will last. I got 55k out of the originals.

I use the EBS HH pads and they are a definite improvement over the stock pads as well as the Carbone Lorrain SBK pads that were available in the group buy awhile back.

Better bite, longer mileage, and less $.

30k and the front pads are toast. Ordered new stock pads, very expensive, and the parts guy only got enough for 1 side. Sigh.

My 'regular' parts guy says why not try EBC HH? $120 vs over $210 IIRC for oem.

Anyone running the EBC HH's? As compared to stock they ___________________________.

Thanks,
I'm right in there with the rest of the reply's so far. I've run the EBC's on my last 5 or 6 bikes, including an '03 FJR. Truely a good pad!

I ran these on my Hayabusa for a short time. Noisey with a lot of whine. Worked very well but when I installed the ABM rotors the manufacture recomends Carbon Lorraine.

I must admit that I love the CL pads and will not go back to the HH pads. Just me. Both are worth the money spent.

hh

HOW MUCH ?!!! :dribble: I got my EBC FA252's at Cycle Gear here in San Antone and they cost $58 for both sides including tax. I'm not sure these were HH's though, but I got 27K out of the first set and these stop great, just like new.

I was told EBC's are the oem pad, but who knows...

Bobby