Elder Owners Breakfast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pjturbo

Reaction score
For the 60 and over crowd, an unofficial meeting. Saturday morning at 8:00 in the Park City Grill. You'r allowed one whipper snapper per Elder, but only if she has big Ta Ta s.

Old Phil (67)

For the 60 and over crowd, an unofficial meeting. Saturday morning at 8:00 in the Park City Grill. You'r allowed one whipper snapper per Elder, but only if she has big Ta Ta s.
Old Phil (67)
I'll be there if you call and wake me up!!

VINTAGE TurboDave

65.75 years old and COUNTING!! :clapping:

Old Phil (67)

VINTAGE TurboDave

Oh, you'll be up!! I should be back from the BBG about 05:00 or so .... and I make lots of noise.

Old Phil (67)

VINTAGE TurboDave

Why so late? I thought all you Old Pharts went to bed about 19:00 and were up by 04:00! :p

I guess I will just stare in the window and slobber on the glass for a couple more years. :)

Old Phil (67)

VINTAGE TurboDave

Shit, me too.....assuming I can remenber this?.....Shit I'll probably break the rules and bring a gizzerette with me!....well Hell I have to live with her, I'd better treat her right!

jim

Heck, I'll be 57 in August so I might just crash the party. Question is, do I join the whippersnapper team or the old fogy team?