EOM 2007 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geezer

Parsimonious Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I finally made time to get the details worked out for the shirts for EOM2007.

The graphic on the shirt will be two colors, blue and 'Black Cherry' on a grey (silver?) shirt.

The colors are not exactly right in the picture, but it's close enough for you to get the idea. The red will look as close to Black Cherry as I can get.

eom2007.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]I do not use Paypal [/SIZE]so you must order early and mail me a check. [SIZE=24pt]I need to receive your order with payment by[/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]Monday, August 6, 2007[/SIZE] so I can cash the check, get the shirts printed, and send them to Lewisburg in time for EOM.

You can post your request in this thread and I'll compare the orders I receive with the posts, but if I don't get your check in time you won't get a shirt.

Short sleeve T-shirt: Graphic on the front

These are Hanes 'BEEFY' T's

size small to XL - $10 each

size 2XL, 3XL, 4XL - $15 each (Tall sizes are not available)

The long sleeve T-shirts with Graphic in the front and writing down both sleeves in 'Black Cherry' color

one sleeve: Eastern Owners Meeting

other sleeve: YAMAHA FJR1300

size small to XL $15 each

size 2XL and 3XL $20 each (4XL is not available in long sleeve)

The hoodies are 'Hanes Ultimate' and will have the graphic on the front. Nothing on the sleeves

size small to XL $25 each

size 2xl and 3xl $30 each (4XL is not available for the hoodie)

If you will not attend EOM but want a shirt sent to you add $5.00 to your order to cover shipping.

If there is any profit from any of this it will be donated to EOM or the karma jar to help support the forum. :yahoo: (If there is a loss then I'll just be in a bad mood for a couple of days..... :angry2: )

Make the check out to PF&G

Mail your order and check to:

PF&G

PO Box 377

Phoenicia, NY 12464

Sweet Greg,

Looks great. Thanks for all of your hard work.

My check will be on the way pronto,

Heidi

Thanks for handling the T-shirts; look good!

I'll take one large short sleeve &

one small long sleeve

Put the check in the mail today

Gary

Hi Greg, putting check in the mail today. Looking for 1 XL short sleeved & 1 XL long sleeved. Thanks for putting up w/ the hassle my friend.

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
1 - Hoodie, Sm

1 - Hoodie, Lg

1 - LS Tee, Sm

2 - LS Tee, Lg

$95.00 total

According to the computer, check should arrive 6/27.

Thanks for all the work!

My check is in the mail. 2 Tees, size XL.

One for riding, and one for beer drinking. I'll pick them up at EOM.

This way, at least one of them will stay clean...

...the one I wear under my jacket :blink:

PS: Thanks for doing this for us.

I just got back from vacation and I picked up the orders that came in while I was away. We still have almost a month before the order has to be submitted, but I want to remind everyone that the cutoff is to get your order to me by August 6. I recommend you get it in the mail by the end of July.

I will be leaving for WFO in less than 2 weeks so if you have any questions you should ask them now.

I am off to WFO in the morning and will not return until August 6 so this is the last reminder about getting your shirt order in for EOM. If you want a shirt or two, please don't wait any longer to get that check in the mail. [SIZE=14pt]I need to receive your check by August 6 [/SIZE]and the mail is a little slow here in the sticks where I live.

To date I have received payment for a total of 28 shirts including mine. I know that some of you have put your checks them in the mail recently and those are not yet included in the count. Don't worry, if you sent me a check you'll get your shirts.

Geezer - I'm putting a Web Pay check in the mail for:

2 x Long Sleeve - Large

2 x Short Sleeve - Large

Thanks for doing this.

SF,

Jim

EDIT - it's on the way.

1 2xl short sleeve

1 xl long sleeve

1 2xl long sleeve

Check went out today