Especial Thanks To Jim Meadows And Wife Creta

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoosier

Reaction score
A job well done by the movers and shakers, but especially thanks to Jim and Creta Meadows for the support and aid when I was in need.

hoosier

I have been privvy to that aid (unfortunately) WV hospitality... there is lots of it there!

Was Hoosier the one riding the custom painted two tone silver bike? I'm still trying to figure out who it was that crashed. Glad your O.K. and that you had Jim and Creda there to help.

You are more than welcome my friend. Creta says howdy. Get yourself healed up, we got more roads to ride.

Was Hoosier the one riding the custom painted two tone silver bike? I'm still trying to figure out who it was that crashed. Glad your O.K. and that you had Jim and Creda there to help.
Yeah, that was me, and the bike came out of it better than I did! The R&G sliders saved the day---side fairings didn't get a scratch! AGATT!!!!! Helmet prevented me from getting custom hairdo.

Met weekly riding group at home (via 4-whl) and one guy likes to ride without helmet, good thing, I guess, makes the blood dry faster.

Rode the 574 home no problem, beautiful day.

hoosier

From the left, Jim Meadows (SPKLBUK), Gary (FJRGARY), HOOSIER, Mike (05FJRBLUEDEVIL)....Always like to put a face with a name.

DSCF2722.jpg