Ever Heard of Motopumps.com?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
As I have been looking for a pump and tire repair kit for my new FJR, I happened accross motopumps.com. Looks like a decent set up, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed up you up to make your reference a clickable hyperlink.

The $34.99 one looks very much like they went to Wal-Mart like I did, bought the $9.94 compressor, shucked the case for you and wrapped in some funky white shrink wrap to hold some of the loose cabling (a good idea), threw in a $2.99 repair kit from a another row, a $2 air pressure gauge, and a $1 bag from another department.

So, I'd estimate it's between $15 and $20 worth of parts from Wal-mart. If your time hunting down the pieces and shipping exceeds the difference--then I think you've got the arrangement that many an LD rider has stuffed in their bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed up you up to make your reference a clickable hyperlink.
The $34.99 one looks very much like they went to Wal-Mart like I did, bought the $9.94 compressor, shucked the case for you and wrapped in some funky white shrink wrap to hold some of the loose cabling (a good idea), threw in a $2.99 repair kit from a another row, a $2 air pressure gauge, and a $1 bag from another department.

So, I'd estimate it's between $15 and $20 worth of parts from Wal-mart. If your time hunting down the pieces and shipping exceeds the difference--then I think you've got the arrangement that many an LD rider has stuffed in their bike.
+1

And if you are willing to spend that much (as I did), then I would definately go with this one. Mo better stuff for the same price. CLICKY HERE