Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KATOOM37

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am on the cusp of buying a set of slip ons for the feejer. I am torn right now between the Holeshot and Two Brothers. I've heard sound clips of both. I think they are both pretty close sound wise but there are a lot of variables and unkowns with sound clips. Price is pretty close too.

Any thoughts from you more experienced types?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say for the Feej, but I had 2 Bros on my F4i. Good sound, good quality. I'm running Blueflame Dual Port Evo's on the FJR.

I have on my 2005, the 2-Brothers Racing slip-ons. CF cans, Aluminum tips, and SS pipe to the header collector. I like them a lot! They are just loud enough, not obnoxiously loud or even close, they sound great and they are really nice looking.

P10206322.jpg

P10206412.jpg

Good luck on your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just added 2 bros to my 07 a a few months back. Love the sound. not shrill, but deep. Very happy with them. I have the carbon fiber. I have the other style on my bike. the tips are different, my tips are the grey magnesium, like in the new 2 bros catalog. and they don't have the springs. Something they call VALE Xring locking system or something. Easy to put on. I think i ordered them from pipecity.com. They were the cheapest at the time with free shipping.I could send you some pics if you want to see what the other style looks like mounted. Gonna have to wait to Monday though. Blasting off for the Blue Ridge Parkway in an hour.

I have had the Holeshots on my FJR for over 130,000 miles. Love them. Love the deep, throaty sound. Great customer service from Dale. Highly recommended.

Thanks guys. Bluedevil, those black pipes look great! After listening to the sound clips over and over, I think I'm partial to the Holeshots. Now, does anyone have a PCIII map for the Holeshot slip-ons for an 07?

Thanks guys. Bluedevil, those black pipes look great! After listening to the sound clips over and over, I think I'm partial to the Holeshots. Now, does anyone have a PCIII map for the Holeshot slip-ons for an 07?
If you get the hole shots dale will have a map for you. I have a map... but it isn't tuned for an 07...let me know once you decide... you can try it, if you like keep if not change it....you'll have to pm you email address though, i'll send it when i have a chance....

You can also discuss with Dale....-----holeshots---walker

I've been told I don't need a PCIII or remapping to use the Holeshots. Is this no longer true?

Depends on how ridable you want your bike to be!

I can tell you, the PCIII made a HUGE difference in my bike. Not power wise but it is so much more rideable now than before.

Bluedevil, thanks but I talked with dale and found out that he does have a map for my bike so I'm going that route and should not have to worry about finding a map that works.