Extensions for rear foot pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Rider

Reaction score
I have a 2009 FJR. My son use to go with me on rides and could reach the foot pegs on my other bike. Does anyone know of any after market rear foot peg extensions for the rear pegs.

I have seen extensions that lower the pegs, but have not seen any that raise them, as I surmise that is your intent here.

How much higher do you need to go? If it is just a few inches , you could cobble up something simular to the passenger floorboards I make :

2017639150086768460S425x425Q85.jpg

And just add some blocks of wood on top to raise the foot surface. (kinda like those blocks of wood your dad put on your first bicycle so you coud reach the pedals)

If you want to try something like this, I can send you a layout of the passenger board dimensions...just shoot me an email.....(I will not be offering the floorboards for a few months if you were thinkng of just buying a set..)

KM

Nice photo. I like those. I need to go about 2.5 inches higher. I just got back from the neighbor's place. He is going to fabricate the risers out of aluminium to sit on the existing pegs. When I get them I'll post some pics. I just got a Vstream and Givi e52 installed. I'm 6'1" and riding in still air :rolleyes: