Eyes of GOD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
I got a reply from Catfish on the the group buy.

He said he has gottten 4 replys on the group buy and needs 10 to do the price of $599.00 ($75.00 off).

He said if we don't get 10 people he might be able to do a "Buy Now" of $50.00 off.

[SIZE=21pt]Who's in?[/SIZE]

I told him if we don't get more interest by Friday I'd be interested in the $50.00 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, $900.00 on light upgrades in one month just isn't in my budget. $600.00 probably never was either. Momma needs a more comfy saddle and better working intercom. :D

I've already sent him an email saying I would be a maybe. The more I think about it though I am now heading well towards definite maybe.

So hey everyone. If you think your interested then jump in!!!

- Colin

Well, I sure would like a set of these, and I'm sure it's a good price, but I just can't bring myself to spend $600 on them.

Rogue,

Any word from Catfish on the GB or the smaller individual discount? I'd like to get mine on order in the next week or so. :D

Rogue,
Any word from Catfish on the GB or the smaller individual discount? I'd like to get mine on order in the next week or so. :D
We don't have enough for a group buy. I am ordering a set Monday. E-Mail him at Catfish-at-farklemasters-dot-com and he can let you know how to order for the $50 off buy now.