Fairing Decal Pictures wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

993_Pilot

Reaction score
I am considering the Fairing Decals for my '06 and the web site only shows the silver decals, and not the "Reflective White". Their note says "The Reflective White will look grayish in color in the daytime", but I would like to actually see it before I buy. Does anyone have a picture that they can share, or maybe point me to another website that might have a pic ? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am considering the Fairing Decals for my '06 and the web site only shows the silver decals, and not the "Reflective White". Their note says "The Reflective White will look grayish in color in the daytime", but I would like to actually see it before I buy. Does anyone have a picture that they can share, or maybe point me to another website that might have a pic ? Thanks.

I have the white ones on my '06 and I do have photos of it. I'll try to post 'em here.

I'll try this again from my PC instead of my Mac.
FJRnewseatMCshowworkpics040.jpg

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/ric...ace001Small.jpg

I only have the silver ones, and I think they look awesome! Oh, and the ones from PCA are really easy to install.

(Click Image to Enlarge)

Are the decals reflective, they seem to be in some shots.
You can either get the "Silver" (Non-Reflective) or the "Reflective White". I was interested in the "Reflective White" for better night time visibility, but was concerned about how it matched, and looked during the day. I am not too sure if I like it.

Thanks to those who posted pics! For you guys that have them, I realize that photos may not be the best way to tell these things, so how well does it match during the day?

Thanks to those who posted pics! For you guys that have them, I realize that photos may not be the best way to tell these things, so how well does it match during the day?
I would have to say that they are after all White, so they don't "match" like the silver ones, but at night they really do reflect and that is why I wanted them. I really don't think about them matching or not so for me it was not an issue.

Latest posts