Fairing Decal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaTom

Reaction score
Has anyone bought these decals?

click me

How big are the fairing decals on the 05 and prior? You can order these to size.

Precision Computer Cut * A Cost Effective Alternative to Factory Decals

* Your Choice Of Color.

* Your Choice Of Size

* Custom Decals

* Not Boring OEM Decals

* Decals are in Perfect clean sharp detail

* Will Not overlay Original Decals

* There is no background

* There is only the graphics or text you see in the sample

* Decals can be applied to any smooth or semi smooth surface.

* Top quality premium automotive / marine grade vinyl

* All of Our Decals / Stickers Can Be Clear Coated!

* Complete detailed installation instructions included

* Select 1 in The Quantity Box and You will Get 2 Decals!

* Select 2 In The Quantity Box and You WIll Get 4 Decals, etc...

* Sizes are adjustable. Just Pick the Closest size to What You Need And Fill in The Size Needed in The Comment Box!
Boring?

5 bucks for a pair, but probably 9 bucks shipping... I'm just curious before ordering any.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never bought any, but they look and sound like nice quality pieces. I wouldn't mind having an 8, 10 or even a 12 inch one in black for across the windscreen. (I'd have to measure and see what would look the best. Of course they come in pairs, so If anybody wants to do the same, I'll split the cost with you and mail you the other one... Send me a PM if anybody is interested.

Not to highjack the thread here but..

I saw Tom's post here Monday. I thought that the decals looked pretty cool. I contacted Big City Images from their web site. I asked if it was possible to make the decal for mounting on the inside of the FJR's windshield. It would be less likely to be damaged from a rock hit or cleaning that way. Today, I received a reply..

"No problem, when ordering just specify reverse cut in the comment box. I believe the krylon will be fine.

Thanks, Pete Pomarico

Big City Images"

The reference to "Krylon" was from my asking if it was ok to paint over the decal once it was mounted on the backside (cockpit side) of the windshield. I have seen a few blacked out windshields and really like the look.

End highjack here... Sorry to interrupt, but thought someone might be interested. :unsure:

Erik.

Not to highjack the thread here but..
I saw Tom's post here Monday. I thought that the decals looked pretty cool. I contacted Big City Images from their web site. I asked if it was possible to make the decal for mounting on the inside of the FJR's windshield. It would be less likely to be damaged from a rock hit or cleaning that way. Today, I received a reply..

"No problem, when ordering just specify reverse cut in the comment box. I believe the krylon will be fine.

Thanks, Pete Pomarico

Big City Images"

The reference to "Krylon" was from my asking if it was ok to paint over the decal once it was mounted on the backside (cockpit side) of the windshield. I have seen a few blacked out windshields and really like the look.

End highjack here... Sorry to interrupt, but thought someone might be interested. :unsure:

Erik.

No worries about the hijack, good info.

Sooo, anybody want (1) reverse cut sticker ?....