Farkle # 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[iggy]

Put this into your search pipe and smoke it: +bar +ends

[/iggy]

.....................................................................................

[TWN]

:****:

[/TWN]

....................................................................................

[Forum Adviser]

Get used to it, n00b, these bastiges are tough! ;)

[/Forum Adviser]

Last edited by a moderator:
[iggy]

[/iggy]

.....................................................................................

[TWN]

[/TWN]

....................................................................................

[Forum Adviser]

[/Forum Adviser]
but they mean well.

R

[iggy]

[/iggy]

[TWN]

[/TWN]

[Forum Adviser]

[/Forum Adviser]
but they mean well.

R
Um, not all of them, nor all the time :unsure:

It's been my experience ( after trying several sets ) that bar ends are the most useless farkle you can add. Save your money for a farkle that is worth doing.

Bar ends are surely nice bling, though!

Chicks rip their clothes off upon seeing bar ends wit tassles. Yuppers....

A set of grips that suit you are going to make a much bigger difference than bar ends. Personally, I use the BMW Sport Grips, but there are a lot of options and opinions so you'll have to do a little research and probably try a few different ones to find what works best for you.

The other thing I find very useful is the V-Strom hand guards. They keep your hands warmer in cold weather, drier in the rain, and protected from bugs and other flying debris.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been my experience ( after trying several sets ) that bar ends are the most useless farkle you can add.

Not true. I use mine all the time and love them because I run with my bags off and don’t like carrying my helmet everywhere I go. I left my grip puppies long and it covers the gap between the grip and the bar end.

https://barender.com/