Farkles 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
So it's Pride Week or whatever up here and I have a wedding to go to this afternoon, one of those traditional ones.. so no riding for me today. I did however, in honour of 10% of my friends who are festive and otherwise, get out and gave my bike a good wash and detailing this morning.

My bike could be the grand marshall for the parade! Thought it'd be a good idea to snap some pics of the 2010 edition of my Farkle Diaries.

IMG_0698.jpg

OOoo... the only way it could be gheyer if it was painted with rainbows and hello kitty stickers on it.

IMG_0691.jpg

FZ1 Mirrors. Definitely worth the money! I don't care if it looks like a damn bug. Oh ya! Wynpro kickstand pad too!

IMG_0695.jpg

Hella HID Micro DE driving lights. These little buggers pack some pretty serious downrange punch. Make my high beam (caution: ghey word) 'superfluous'

IMG_0692.jpg

Closer upper view. Installation was fairly easy, just a bit of all day pain.

IMG_0696.jpg

El cheapo Datel knock off from Cyclemax ($29 delivered). Mounted the switch directly below it in the 'fork well' (did I just say that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bungie, all I can say is that machine ain't Pride Parade ready!! Gotta be all pertied up and you ridin' down Yonge St. with a thong..... or not.