Farkles complete (for now)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMung

Reaction score
Since the new baby arrived on 12-8-07, I have used the crappy weather as an excuse to add a few personal touches to accomodate me......

I have been doing this to my previous rides, just didn't know it had a name....

As a kid, my Dad would say..."are you going to do any work around here, or just farkle around?"....It wasn't said in a real friendly way.

So "farkling" the bike, I have to get over the negative connotation of severe sloth.....

I think I'm done (famous last words ?)

Fenda Extenda

CeeBailey +2W +4H

Gen Mar risers

Battery Tender pigtail

G2 Throttle

Madco throttle lock

Grip Puppies

Wild Bill footpeg plate (powder coated to match)

Kuryakyn pegs

Skyway Sliders

Reflective bag tape

Thats it....now all I could use is some DECENT WARM DRY WEATHER PLEASE...JUST A HALF DAY ????? :angry2:

These old bones don't tolerate 43 degrees well at anything above 35 mph....see ya down the road

ps: The G2 with Madco and Puppies has totally tamed the quick-acting throttle tip in....now I can drive it like I have done it before....

Mungout :rolleyes:

Nice start there Mung! Now get ready for tires every 5 - 6000 miles and more of the latest gadgets that folks here are so helpful with... The credit card might cool off, but you're never done.

Now get out there and add some farkles for your body with heated gear and such so you can enjoy this wonderful weather we had.

I managed to get 150 miles in on Saturday with dry roads to boot. Now about that sand in mid corner...

--G

Maybe a better thread for this would be Parts & Accessories..? Let's not get too far off the track of ride planning, meet-ups, etc. Thanks! :D

Thats it....now all I could use is some DECENT WARM DRY WEATHER PLEASE...JUST A HALF DAY ????? :angry2:
These old bones don't tolerate 43 degrees well at anything above 35 mph....see ya down the road

Mungout :rolleyes:
Mung,

You making a CALL for a half day ride on the next nice day? That will be about two weeks.

Sorry, I can't make it. Too far north. But hey, Looking forward to seeing you at the Volcano Ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mung,

You making a CALL for a half day ride on the next nice day? That will be about two weeks.

Sorry, I can't make it. Too far north. But hey, Looking forward to seeing you at the Volcano Ride.

Yes...Volcano ride sounds like it will be a hoot !! It's been a few years since I was down that way, but a I recall it's real pretty country....