Fast Bag on tips page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTXEDFJR

Reaction score
On the tips page https://www.fjr-tips.org there is a product called FAST BAG by John Burton. Is this product still around and can you tell me how to find it. Did a search with no avail.

Steve

VTXEDFJR said:
On the tips page https://www.fjr-tips.org there is a product called FAST BAG by John Burton. Is this product still around and can you tell me how to find it. Did a search with no avail.
Steve

Those things are pretty sweet, but the seller seems a bit, umm..., amatuerish. And he hasn't checked into the site to answer standing questions. It could definitely stand some more info to understand how the thing attaches and where it could be fitted on your bike.

Pm Me any questions you have I can Prob answer them. (yes I have one)

IIRC the importer for the U.S Stopped a year or so ago so you prom have to order overseas of find one for sale. Or just keep googling till you find it

Those things are pretty sweet, but the seller seems a bit, umm..., amatuerish. And he hasn't checked into the site to answer standing questions. It could definitely stand some more info to understand how the thing attaches and where it could be fitted on your bike.
it straps to the rear rack and sits over the rack and passenger seat. it's bottom area is like a compression bag. the seller i got mine from (John Bunton, noted in the article) later contracted cancer and sold off his inventory of bike stuff. i suspect the original web site will eventually "go away" when the domain name isn't renewed. the distributorship has since bounced around to different people over the years and is hard to keep current on the write up page. googling each time someone asks is the only way to find an accurate, current seller.

Last edited by a moderator: