Favor to ask

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekirby

Reaction score
Hey folks. Could a couple of you put up some pics of your levers on your FJR? I would like to see both the short and the long. I am going to order and I don't do the 'oh I don't like it I'll just sell it" thing. Just a couple of pics, so everyone with Pazzos don't need to show them off unless you just want to.....well...show them off. ;)

Thanks.

Been considering the Pazzo upgrade myself. If you go to the Pazzo website Pazzo pics, there are quite a few pics of levers on bikes that may suit your needs. Also this may help too:

Pazzo%20Levers.jpg

Cheers Mate!

Scott

I've got silver with blue adjuster, in the larger size on my '05. Sorry, no pics currently.

I think the bigger levers are more comfortable.

I just put my levers on today...long black with silver adjusters... love em... I'll try to get some pics tommorrow...

I have the long Navy lever with Titanium adjuster. There are some pics round here somewhere.....

Anyone got pics of gold levers on an 08 FJR? Me thinks that would be perty. But then again it might make the levers stand out too much. :huh:

Scott

Latest posts