Fenda Extenda for 2006+ FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
I started a separate thread so this information could be found easier for our North American owners.

From Howard Roth:

I just received word from my supplier that they haveshipped my 2006/2007 FJR extendas. I should have them

this Friday or next Tuesday, depending on holiday

shipping. The price on these have been increased by

the manufacturer, so i have to increase my prices as

well.

The extendas are 37.95 plus $5.50 domestic shipping

and $7.00 shipping to Canada. Checks or money orders

can be sent to:

Howard Roth

Dandy Industries, Inc.

901 Harcourt Lane

Harleysville, PA 19438

or Paypal payments to [email protected]

More from Howard:

The 2006/2007 FJR1300 Fenda Extendas are now in stockand ready for shipment. They are 37.95 plus $5.50

shipping. Please send 43.45 via paypal to

[email protected] or send check to:

Howard Roth

Dandy Industries, Inc.

901 Harcourt Lane

Harleysville, PA 19438

You can email your address and I will be happy to ship

with an invoice to be paifd upon receipt.

Thanks

Howard

Photos of installed product?

THANKS
Considering these just hit the market for the 2006+ FJRs, I don't think anyone has them to install and take pictures yet. Pyramid Plastics in the UK that makes them doesn't even have a picture of the Fenda Extenda on their website. If you search this website, you'll see lots of references to the previous year extendas. I'm sure the new model will look about the same. Give it a week or two and you'll probably see pics start to pop up around here somewhere.

Ordered one today. Shipping tomorrow.

I'll post up pics when it comes in.

Photos of installed product?

THANKS
Considering these just hit the market for the 2006+ FJRs, I don't think anyone has them to install and take pictures yet. Pyramid Plastics in the UK that makes them doesn't even have a picture of the Fenda Extenda on their website. If you search this website, you'll see lots of references to the previous year extendas. I'm sure the new model will look about the same. Give it a week or two and you'll probably see pics start to pop up around here somewhere.
I've had one installed for two weeks, now if I can get my damn kid to come by and drop off the card reader he borrowed I'd post pics! :unsure:

I've had one installed for two weeks, now if I can get my damn kid to come by and drop off the card reader he borrowed I'd post pics! :unsure:
Highlander,

Did you do the glue or screw method?
Glued it. I had one on the 04 and it never failed in 36k miles. The trick is to sand the contact areas well, clean and glue. I clamp them overnight to bond.

Well, here's the pic's !!!

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

Highlander suggested in another link to use the glue method. For some reason I couldn't get the link to work on this but the address is "http:www.fjrtech.com/getdbitem.cfm?item=35". Another person suggested using industrial silicon. PM. I tried.<><

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlander, that sure looks sweet. Thanks for sharing the pic!

Just ordered my extenda.. finally. I'll put mine on with "PlasticWeld" like I did the last time. I have the black PVC stuff, but I hate it. And I screwed it up on the first extenda on my 2004 and lost it. The PlasticWeld did a fantastic job.

Lots of different materials you can use to glue these on.

Gosh, I wish the extenda actually extended just a little bit lower... doesn't look like it goes all the way to the bottom of the chin. Bummer.