Fieldsheer Womens Jackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BwanaDik

Reaction score
Bambi is looking to upgrade her riding gear. We've been looking at a two piece Roadcrafter 'Stitch but it doesn't look as if it will fit correctly. Then we ran across the Fieldsheer line of products that have women's gear specifically. Lot's of good comments about Fieldsheer mens stuff (Yes, I did a Search) but no comments about the womens line.

Any of the ladies out there have some and what do you think?

My wife has a Fieldsheer jacket...not sure what model it is , but it is very simular to my Aviator jacket. Her only complaint with most of her gear is how the shoulders feel. I had to remove the shoulder pads from her mesh jacket cause they bug her to hell. (a Firstgear jacket)

But she says the Fieldsheer jacket fits her better than any of the other gear she has, the shoulders even with the CE armor feel good, and the length of the sleeves to the cut at the hips seems perfect.

Yes, everyones body is different, but both of us have been very impressed with Fieldsheer gear..

KM

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Four Season Mesh pants and the High Temp Mesh jacket, both in silver, for my SO. They are well made, and lots of features. The fit is OK, but had to get a size bigger in the pants. They are NLA now, but just saying they are nice.

Deb wore a Fieldsheer all weather textile jacket(don't know what model) for a few years. She liked it on all counts, except it was a standard length (not 3/4) so when it rained she didn't get full protection. Excellent piece of gear though. She now wears a Frank Thomas 3/4 touring.

My 5'10" tall wife likes her FS textile jacket. I'm not sure what model it is. Unlike many MC jackets for women, this jacket has long enough arms for her and falls low enough to cover her very sexy, womanly hips. (Do you like how I presented that one?) This jacket has the right shape for her mature figure and enough adjustment to suit a woman who is a little bigger or smaller than her. Her only comlaint is that even with all the vents open, hot-weather riding at speeds below about 40 mph do cause her some discomfort.