Finally needed new gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Click. Wayne said they should have a new, functional website up by next month. The current one sucks mud.

My Helds gave up the skin yesterday. Hole appeared in left thumb area, probably from turn signal wear. Damned natural (Dead Kangaroo) fabric!

THIS IS THE BEST GLOVE EVER MADE
I have high expectations for the new ones. We'll see!

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT scratch your face when you first get the gloves. It will take skin right off.

After the long break in period, they are great. I love the gloves.

I agree that they are very nice gloves. They do take a while to break in.

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT scratch your face when you first get the gloves. It will take skin right off.
After the long break in period, they are great. I love the gloves.

Click. Wayne said they should have a new, functional website up by next month. The current one sucks mud.
My Helds gave up the skin yesterday. Hole appeared in left thumb area, probably from turn signal wear. Damned natural (Dead Kangaroo) fabric!

THIS IS THE BEST GLOVE EVER MADE
I have high expectations for the new ones. We'll see!
I've had mine for a couple of months now and am very happy with them. I had to work the knuckle guard over little to soften it up but now they’re great. I’ve worn them in 32 degree temps and my fingers got a little cold but nothing I couldn’t stand.

TC, any updates?
Yeah, what Don said. Give it up, Toe -- we wanna know how the Cycleport gloves work. Or have you shredded your face (as warned against above) and are just waiting to break them in to be able to give a positive report?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts