First to Mods (Farkle) to my 08 FJR!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Two Wheels Forever!!!
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to putting these two items on after dealing with horrible work schedule, floods here in Coralville / CR area and a few other time consuming things. :D

I can't say enough how wonderful of a product Gary's (garauld) luggage rack and backrest is. I got it mounted and we took it out for a test ride today. Quality is top notch and the finish is amazing. Yamaha should be buying these up and selling as Factory Accesories!! :yahoo:

Ella say's that it is now so comfortable on the back of the FJR she could take a nap back there!! LOL LOL

The Pazzo Lever......wel lets just say they have been on my last 3 bikes (2 R1's and now the FJR) and as long as they make them for what ever bike I own in the future they will be on there as well!! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Gary's Set-Up!![/SIZE]

pazzos008Large.jpg

pazzos010Large.jpg

pazzos011Large.jpg

pazzos012Large.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Pazzo Levers!![/SIZE]

pazzos013Large.jpg

pazzos007Large.jpg

pazzos006Large.jpg

pazzos005Large.jpg

pazzos003Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what't the advantage of the Pazzo levers? They sure are pretty but I would have thought a lever is a lever is a lever.

So what't the advantage of the Pazzo levers? They sure are pretty but I would have thought a lever is a lever is a lever.

There is a lot more adjustability in the Pazzo and they are so easy to adjust on the fly. I can adjust them with the hand that controls them while riding! :D