FJ 1200

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Fredericton NB.  A number of FJR owners in NS and NB.  What model year is your bike and when did you get it?  I have a 2011 which I bought on a fly-and-ride to BC a couple of years ago.  Before that, I had a 2007 that I put almost 300,000 km on before I sold it. (Still worked great)

Hope to see you on the road sometime...

Lots of us came down that same road.

72671_10151469898184628_160285372_n.jpg

FJ1200...put 100K on mine...what a beast..off idle lunge is unreal.. I put FZR 1000 wheels and forks on mine and it was quick in the twisties too...

Welcome to the forum.  I'm only bit up the road from you (Trenton).  Have to meet in Tata for a coffee when the roads clear.

Had a 1990 FJ-1200, then moved to a 2003 FJR-1300.  Currently racking up kms on my 2018.

Canadian FJR

I’ll chime in, had a 92 and an 89. Have ‘almost’ bought another over the years, one test ride  showed me I wasn’t willing to recreate the old love of my life.

Enjoy your new ride, the FJR is a great bike.

I switched from FJ1200 to FJR1300 to protect my license and my health....[didn't help much] .... getting older has...

I’ll chime in, had a 92 and an 89. Have ‘almost’ bought another over the years, one test ride  showed me I wasn’t willing to recreate the old love of my life.

Enjoy your new ride, the FJR is a great bike.
Boyitgobob, did we share a kabin at the FJ Rally in Boone about 20 years ago?

No we didn’t, that would have likely been Dean, Henry or Carey. I usually tented at Boone and Tellico.

I did share/give you a pair of Hearos at the first Indy GP. Might have saved you some hearing loss that day. Or a side note, I came across a Hoffman’s Bananas patch in a desk drawer a while back.  😊  Need to see if I still have it, somebody might want it.

Bob

No we didn’t, that would have likely been Dean, Henry or Carey. I usually tented at Boone and Tellico.

I did share/give you a pair of Hearos at the first Indy GP. Might have saved you some hearing loss that day. Or a side note, I came across a Hoffman’s Bananas patch in a desk drawer a while back.  😊  Need to see if I still have it, somebody might want it.

Bob
Ah, okay. 

Funny, I still use Hearos to this day.  Thanks!!!!  Never ride without them.

I still have my Hoffman's Bananas patch.  Its on my cabinet door over my workbench in the garage.  I'm sure someone will want it.

Latest posts