FJR Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TonyV.

I'm a new and proud owner of a '06 FJR. I would like to find a after market exhaust sytem that not only gives good performance but also adds a nice deep sound.

Then use the search button, and dig right in. Muzzy, Holeshot, Leo Vince, D&D, etc....

Are any of these exhaust systems significantly ligher weight? Do they produce more power? Off topic of this thread, but has there been any effort to get more power from the FJR engine? Like the bike really needs it, I know. ;-)

Are any of these exhaust systems significantly ligher weight? Do they produce more power? Off topic of this thread, but has there been any effort to get more power from the FJR engine? Like the bike really needs it, I know. ;-)
I have been very pleased with the Two Brothers M2 slip ons on my 05. Nice sound and looks, IMHO.

Then use the search button, and dig right in. Muzzy, Holeshot, Leo Vince, D&D, etc....
I've tried the search button and didn't find anything for the 06. So I was looking for someone who has an 06 that has purchased an after market exhaust.