• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Friendly front bike stands available

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bike Effects

Reaction score
Please note that Bike Effects now has bike stands available and particularly, on that works on the FJR including the ABS models. You can see this stand here:

Front fork lift stand at Bike Effects

You can also found rear stands and spools if you have a sport bike that you need stands for here:

Bike stands at Bike Effects

Don't forget that your FJR forum discount applies. See the link in my signature for information on the discount.

Ok, so if I use a 3/4" to 1" block under the center stand can I remove both wheels at the same time?

With a front stand too, yes. BTW - I used a 2x4 as recommended in other posts and FJRTech, not sure about a 1" block.

Also mine is not a Bike Effects stand, just to clarify. These types as BE is showing are great!

P1050302.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff. I have been considering one for a while, but wasn't sure which would work best on an FJR.

I just ordered the front stand, but am also curious to know if any of your rear stands will work on the Feej?

Pete.

Bluesman, thanks for the pic and info. I've never used stands before and don't know much about them. But, I don't much like using a floor jack under the pipes, though many seem to do so without a problem. A front stand seems the way to go. Thanks.

Bluesman, thanks for the pic and info. I've never used stands before and don't know much about them. But, I don't much like using a floor jack under the pipes, though many seem to do so without a problem. A front stand seems the way to go. Thanks.
You're welcome.
BTW - The front axle "pinch bolt", on the right fork, must be removed before you lift the front end with the stand. You'll see why....

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome.
BTW - The front axle "pinch bolt", on the right fork, must be removed before you lift the front end with the stand. You'll see why....
:lol:

Damn you, Jeff!!

Offering these kind of cool and useful tools at a decent price, and with a forum discount!

How's a guy supposed to save enough money for gas and tires? :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Ok, so if I use a 3/4" to 1" block under the center stand can I remove both wheels at the same time?

[SIZE=12pt]You need to remove rear first then use the stand to lift the front after the rear is off.[/SIZE]

With a front stand too, yes. BTW - I used a 2x4 as recommended in other posts and FJRTech, not sure about a 1" block.Also mine is not a Bike Effects stand, just to clarify. These types as BE is showing are great!

P1050302.jpg
I use 3/4" plywood under the center stand when doing the rear tire. Havent done the front yet, would the 3/4" plywood work well with the front stand? Jeff

With a front stand too, yes. BTW - I used a 2x4 as recommended in other posts and FJRTech, not sure about a 1" block.Also mine is not a Bike Effects stand, just to clarify. These types as BE is showing are great!

P1050302.jpg
I use 3/4" plywood under the center stand when doing the rear tire. Havent done the front yet, would the 3/4" plywood work well with the front stand? Jeff
Late answer but yes, it should be just fine.