FJR Rally Ontario Attendees

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie 28

Reaction score
To the 4 FJR owners in Lindsey,Bowmanville,Pickering and Newmarket who have confirmed their attendence for Sept 23-26 in Knoxville. Myself and a buddy both FJR owners are planning to go to Knoxville next week and my buddy Owen has already registered himself. I am wondering if any of you guys are leaving Knoxville Sun by mid-day or shortly after and mind having another travel in your group. My friend Owen is going to be hanging around longer in the U.S. but Ineed to be back Mon. Sept 27th due to my kids birthdays.My email address is [email protected] I live in Whitby and would appreciate any feedback any of you might have. Ph. No. 905 665-9848

Thanks,

Charlie Long

Myself and the girlfriend are coming back on Sunday but it order to be back before midnight we are going to be leaving ASAP sunday morning and slabbing it all the way home via I 75.

Give me a shout in Knoxville sometime over the weekend and we can talk.

To the 4 FJR owners in Lindsey,Bowmanville,Pickering and Newmarket who have confirmed their attendence for Sept 23-26 in Knoxville. Myself and a buddy both FJR owners are planning to go to Knoxville next week and my buddy Owen has already registered himself. I am wondering if any of you guys are leaving Knoxville Sun by mid-day or shortly after and mind having another travel in your group. My friend Owen is going to be hanging around longer in the U.S. but Ineed to be back Mon. Sept 27th due to my kids birthdays.My email address is [email protected] I live in Whitby and would appreciate any feedback any of you might have. Ph. No. 905 665-9848Thanks,

Charlie Long
I'll be back home from the WCR either Sunday or Monday and will give you a call then.

Well I'm not sure when we're going to be back in Ontario. Look us up at the rally.

Rob

Hi Charlie,

I'm starting back on Sunday, but my route is weather dependant.

If it's crap, I'll be slabin it back directly, if not I'll probably mosey on home.

Check in with me at the rally as things can change, or PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

I'm in Pickering, so technically we're neighbours.

My current return plans are that I don't have any.

Cheers, shakin

9 FJR's from north of the border . . . I'm impressed! You need to push us southerners to make more of an effort to attend the Canadian rally.

9 FJR's from north of the border . . . I'm impressed! You need to push us southerners to make more of an effort to attend the Canadian rally.
As if that is going to happen. :rolleyes:

You know you have to get; a Passport(or the new driver's licence)

leave your gun at home

be able to figure out the metric system

be able to ride the long distances

have Canadian Money

I can't count how many times as a joke pulled out my Canadian money in the states just to be told we don't accept that.

Latest posts