FJR Tire Debacle Solved!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemrfxr

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just purchased my Michelin Road 2's from Ride Direct. Although they are on back order, am told to have my set at first week of April. They have roughly 51 orders, and around 200 sets coming. Prices are 120/70/17 $141.95 & 180/55/17 $174.95. Best internet prices I could find for these. Put your oders in, they are going fast apparently...

Hmmmmm,

Guess you joined the forum a day late and a dollar short... You just missed the group buy on the PR2's... $279 for the pair shipped!!

Sry,

WW

Just checked their website and their price on PR2's is $317.....and they're out of stock.

Perhaps you get that special "slam the group buy" discount.....or maybe you're looking at the regular PR's, which they do advertise for $260.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm,
Guess you joined the forum a day late and a dollar short... You just missed the group buy on the PR2's... $279 for the pair shipped!!

Sry,

WW
What a great group buy.....NOT

Swmototires has them for $268 shipped anytime of the year.

Michelin Roads link

Skippy

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT!!! Thanks for playing, we have a nice parting gift for you..... :D

Those aren't 2's

Yeah, your both right, my bad, I wont even put Michelins on my bike in the first place so I should have stayed out of this one.

Avon Storms all the way baby.....

Skippy

Latest posts