FJR tools

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monk69

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone might have some tools,or a list of carry tools to supplement the ones that come with the bike.and any parts that might come in handy(like toggle switches ie: ignition)....

Example:each allen wrench size.....Not just allen wrenches...The thing I'm hoping to put together is a set of tools that I'll need with out carrying every one in a set....THX

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if someone might have some tools,or a list of carry tools to supplement the ones that come with the bike.and any parts that might come in handy(like toggle switches ie: ignition)....Example:each allen wrench size.....Not just allen wrenches...The thing I'm hoping to put together is a set of tools that I'll need with out carrying every one in a set....THX
Best thing to do is to use your bike toolkit when you work on the bike at home. That way, you'll know exactly what you need for most jobs, and you won't carry extra tools for the things you don't know how to do anyway.