FJR1300 T-shirts??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza

Reaction score
Hi all

Bout time the forum had some high qual T-shirts made to sell to it's members. Reckon that logo on the home page would look real smart on the front and would promote the bike we love so much and the forum. What do ya reckon????

Gazza

Are you then suggesting a higher quality product, and that those running this website make it happen?

I'm not opposed to the idea, but such an endevour takes time, effort and often some money up front...

My FJR t-shirt collection is getting pretty full just from attending various FJR rallies every year.

Ever find this link? The quality of the shirts is excellent.

The link is a little hard to find on the site, but you can customize the shirts all you want: choose color, the size and placement of picture and text, customize the text, etc. I put my forum handle on the shirt; you can also substitute a picture of your own choosing, maybe one of you on your own bike.

And I believe purchases here help support the forum.

NLine Accessories has a pretty cool design IMO. Scroll down for info. Granted, it's not FJR specific other than the picture, but it's a groovy graphic.

tshirtDual.jpg

Can anyone say what FJR stands for ,been wondering. Fast Jap Riceburner,For Jerry's Rear,Fast Jack Rabbit.

Ever find this link? The quality of the shirts is excellent.
The link is a little hard to find on the site, but you can customize the shirts all you want: choose color, the size and placement of picture and text, customize the text, etc. I put my forum handle on the shirt; you can also substitute a picture of your own choosing, maybe one of you on your own bike.

And I believe purchases here help support the forum.
Mike is correct. There are forum shirts available through Zazzle at the this link. These purchases provide a *small* amount of operating money for the forum. To get us the full commission, please use the link directly when purchasing, don't just go to Zazzle and search.

Guys

I'm just suggesting a high quality t-shirt would be great especially promoted and supported by the forum members. I appreciate that it takes time and money to produce such a item but everywhere i look they seem to be pretty average to say the least. We don't get to many rallies down here in New Zealand geezer.I currently have one shirt i wear often when riding and for memory i go it from Cafe Press. I'm quite amazed when i'm out how often it gets recognised not only by FJR owners but all motorcycle riders.

Gazza

Lessen learned should have asked if the meaning of FJR could be printed on a T Shirt. :asshat:
OK, seriously, in "New Forum Members/Board Information/New Members Read This," here, you can find:

"And lastly, what does FJR stand for.....It does not stand for anything.

There are no "words" associated with the acronym. Wikipedia - FJR1300

It is a bike that evolved from the earlier Yamaha FJ1100 and FJ1200"

You could put that on a shirt, I guess. :rolleyes:

Lessen learned should have asked if the meaning of FJR could be printed on a T Shirt. :asshat:
OK, seriously, in "New Forum Members/Board Information/New Members Read This," here, you can find:

"And lastly, what does FJR stand for.....It does not stand for anything.

There are no "words" associated with the acronym. Wikipedia - FJR1300

It is a bike that evolved from the earlier Yamaha FJ1100 and FJ1200"

You could put that on a shirt, I guess. :rolleyes:
Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator: