• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJRAccessory Dash

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
N/Line Accessories is blowing out Gen 1 dashes! Picture shown is a Gen 2 but you get the idea. Lots or room for your gadgets that make riding even more fun! Bulletproof design, safest place to put your GPS, radar, satellite radio, clocks, or timers.

IMGP3065.jpg

IMGP3072.jpg

winddeflector.jpg

DSC_1232.jpg

Send 89.95 to paypal acct [email protected] to purchase. Includes shipping to anywhere in 48 states.

(Normally 139.00)

Add 10.00 for Garmin compatible GPS Mount.

Add 30.00 for Hand Shields

Thanks.

Cateye77

Last edited by a moderator:
No financial interest, just a satisfied customer. Scott's N/Line dash has been part of my FJR setup since 2006. I love that all my equipment is just below my line of sight and easy to refer to without taking my eyes too far off the road. A quality product now at a great price.

Scott's Valentine One enclosure is another great product. While not waterproof, it does provide some protection from the elements and since it's bolted to the dash, the V1 is all but theft proof (unless the theif happens to care the correct Torx bit!).

Here's a view of my current N/line setup

https://www.twowheelsfortransition.org/Images/Cockpit_1200.jpg

Anybody know if that will work with the biggest Rifle windshield on a gen I ?
My experience is that it will not. Some Gen II owners have said it works on their bikes.

If you want to mount a dash you would have to look at another windshield option.

Thank you for your interest.

Cateye77

No financial interest, just a satisfied customer. Scott's N/Line dash has been part of my FJR setup since 2006. I love that all my equipment is just below my line of sight and easy to refer to without taking my eyes too far off the road. A quality product now at a great price.

Scott's Valentine One enclosure is another great product. While not waterproof, it does provide some protection from the elements and since it's bolted to the dash, the V1 is all but theft proof (unless the theif happens to care the correct Torx bit!).

Here's a view of my current N/line setup

https://www.twowheels...ockpit_1200.jpg
I have the same mount for my Garmin 2730. I've always wondered if it would fit there, now I know. Did you need to brace it in any way or is the shelf itself strong enough?

I may have to send Scott some $$$$.......

I'm thinking it will still work with my oversize CeeBaileys as I have the auto-retract disabled.