Flying across the big pond next week

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonRed7

Reaction score
Bike related and of a reasonable size of course....

The boss and i are prolly heading to Europe next week for business,.. to look at process equipment and such related to our plant. Holland i believe will be one of our stops but i'm not shure yet on other countries. Just wonder if there's anything (bike related) i should keep an eye out for (yes,....i'm aware of all the other stuff :blink: ) Anyhoo,... if someone is in need of some logistic assistance with something of a totally LEGAL nature let me know if i can help.

The boss is an interesting dude to travel with, hope i don't get arrested.

-Don

The boss and i are prolly heading to Europe next week for business,.. to look at process equipment and such related to our plant. Holland i believe will be one of our stops but i'm not shure yet on other countries. Just wonder if there's anything (bike related) i should keep an eye out for (yes,....i'm aware of all the other stuff :blink: ) Anyhoo,... if someone is in need of some logistic assistance with something of a totally LEGAL nature let me know if i can help.

-Don
Guess bringing back a brick of blond hashish is out of the question then, eh ?

I need some English Black Powder for a Revolutionary re-inactment. The amount you could fit in a hollowed out shoe would be just about right :D

Can you fit some Californian coast roads in and drop them off in the UK please?

Or maybe just some sunshine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

aren't you sorry you asked? :rolleyes:

BTW, if your travels take you to Italy (and you don't get busted in the meantime), gimme a buzz.

Stef

-Don
https://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-...chuberth-c2.htm

Dear Don,

You could really help me out if you can bring me back two of the faceshield attaching plates for a Schuberth C2 M/C Helmet.

Schuberth is no longer importing the C2 or the parts that fit it to US. Stephanie, Parts Manager for Victory BMW in Chandler, Arizona has been trying to get me these black flat caps that fit on the ratcheting faceshield mount for months now!

In the link above, you can see these black flat caps that fit over the "ears" of the faceshield, right above the chin portion.

If you need a part number for this, please respond here or at [email protected] I'll go up to Victory and get the info.

I'm now wearing my C1, because the faceshield is now duct taped to the C2 to hold it in place. I was going to pick up these caps in Spain or Andorra when I am on the the Pyrenees trip with teerex51-Stef. I'd like to leave for Europe trip with C2!

Gratefully,

BeemerDonS

Don Stanley

630 N. Exeter St.

Chandler, AZ 85225

Home: 480-917-3863

Work: 602-254-1191x148

Cell: 602-722-0427

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm willing to bet that if you can get your hands on some MD-80 aircraft wiring harnesses, Delta would pay top dollar!

:rolleyes: