FM radio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try a Zune MP3 player, it comes with FM radio capability. The new Zune HD I think supports HD radio too.Kill two birds with one stone (MP3 and FM).

My Samsung Omnia phone also has an FM tuner.

+3 on the Jensen Radio. I have it & it works great. Runs through my Autocom & increases the volume when my MP3 runs through the Aux input. Here's a pic:

JensenRadioAntennaMast.jpg

I have the Apple Radio remote for my iPod, which adds FM Tuning. The biggest drawback currently is that it doesn't have a passthrough dock connector to allow other accessories to be used at the same time (I am using a Kenwood car stereo iPod accessory cable that has both an audio and USB connection, like the old Sik Imp).

I too have a Jensen radio. It works super well, especially with the car antenna that I installed in one of the rear bolt holes, running the antenna wire under the seats and under the gas tank. I plug my ipod into the jensen and get great audio.

i tried the portrable FM radios on Zunes aqnd Walkmen, but the reception was poor.

I'm real happy with the Jensen.

Howard