Foot Guard part number.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonel Panic

Reaction score
I know I have seen them listed but I can't seem to come up with the right search string.

I'm talking about the plastic pieces that bolt in front of the foot pegs.

I have a co-worker who comes over from the UK regularly and I want to see what the duty free cost is.

Try:

5VS-W0745-XX-00

That's the # on the mounting instruction sheet.

I'm guessing you might put the year in place of the XX.

Good luck!

And don't forget Warchild's handy install instructions HERE.

Also available in Canada is a color-matched guard that looks like it's part of the bike. Links HERE and HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Available here for $169.95/pair.
Those aren't for Gen-II bikes.

Gen-II footguards are painted to match and are very effective. Pricey too. I have them on my ride because I had some Yamaha credit that was about to expire and needed to burn it on SOMETHING. They work very well in keeping water spray off the feet in torrential rains.

This link is to the Gen-II foot shields: https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/detail...;item=2151&

As to the proper search string? Try "Foot Guard" (with the quotes)

[SIZE=8pt]--------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]OEM Grip Warmers / OEM Foot Guards / Corbin Smuggler / Speedo Healer / Autocom Intercom / Garmin Zumo 550 / BlueSeas power distribution / Hella Micro DE Xenon (HID) driving lights / Garauld's Driving Light Mounts / Comagination Headlight Modulator / Phantom-X Alarm System / Skyway Sliders / [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
As nice as they look, the left side covers the sight glass. Which violates one of my rules:
Function before style.

Otherwise I'd own a Harley. :fans:
This has nothing to do with style. I plan on winter commuting. 8^) Although they may end up painted.

Unless you have custom paint the Yamaha Canadian thread I gave you in post #7 shows the different years & the different colors. They come pre-painted.