Footpegs for long distance?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightshift

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestion on footpegs for 04 FJR that are broader than the OEM pegs? You see I rented a HD for 2 days and liked the floorboard platform for the feet on touring ride. I don't want floor board things for my Feejer but a footpeg with a say 2 1/2 in. surface area aacross. I did a search on this site and the adjustable pegs don't get it.

Anyone have suggestion on footpegs for 04 FJR that are broader than the OEM pegs? You see I rented a HD for 2 days and liked the floorboard platform for the feet on touring ride. I don't want floor board things for my Feejer but a footpeg with a say 2 1/2 in. surface area aacross. I did a search on this site and the adjustable pegs don't get it.

Apparently there is a fellow who bought his FJR from our local yammy shop and installed a set of "yamaha power cruiser" pegs -- I assume from the Warrior, which have a real flat and wide profile-- the only thing i cannot seem to figure out is how they can be comfortable considering that they are biased for a "feet forward " design.