• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Dainese Jet Pac Leather Jacket - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetpilot5

Reaction score
FS - Dainese Jet Pac Jacket

For sale, Dainese Jet Pac leather jacket, black, size 58 Euro, 48 US. Very good condition, never down, no damage. Includes full sleeve thermal liner and CE armor in shoulders and elbows. Has a pocket for a back protector but the back protector is not included. There are some perforations in the leather but I wore it mostly as a cool weather jacket as it's very warm with the liner installed. Fits true to size, I'm 6'2" and weigh 205lbs and wear a 48 in a suit jacket and it fits me well.

Here is the description from Dainese.

• Constructed of full-grain cowhide for maximum resistance and comfort for racing

• Abrasion resistance tested in D-Tec labs to go beyond traditional safety standards

• Removable composite protectors offer a higher standard of protection in the shoulder and elbow areas on account of their excellent shock-absorption capacity (CE certified)

• Pocket in the back of the jacket for insertion of an optional Dainese BackSpace G. back protector

• Inserts in elasticated D-Stone fabric - D-Stone's enormous strength and elasticity make it a viable alternative to leather. Used in areas of the body that require greater freedom of movement,

• D-Stone affords the jacket a comprehensive blend of protection and comfort.

• Removable, full thermal micro-down lining

• Sanitized lining

• Adjustment strap on neck

• Adjustable waist

• Jacket-trousers fastening system to keep the jacket close to the body at high speeds

Located in Central Illinois if you would like to pick it up or try it on in person.

$250 shipped in the lower 48. I can take PayPal.

Post or PM if you would like to buy or have any questions. Thanks!

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

Not a bad lookin jacket, Jet. If it wasnt for the dago that kept me limited to a couple of jacket sizes smaller I would be in the market. Now if only Ricardo Montalban was still around to describe the 'rich Corinthian leather' used in the construction you would have it sold yesterday..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested. Is the zipper for pants attach a fine lug or more coarse....Dianese had different options. The collar snap looks rusty, surely just the photo but the rust belt takes no prisioners. Sorry to bring up Shirley.

Fine teeth on the zipper for the pants, same as the front and pockets. No rust on the snaps, I kept getting a bad pic because of the reflection from the red tag on the liner. Here are a couple of better pictures of the snaps and the front zipper (which is the same type for the pants attachment).

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I'll find my Dainese pants and check the zipper, looks like it could be a track day match.