For those with 2013 Canyon Cages.......Important info.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
For those of you that bought the Canyon Cages and the Rivco highway pegs, if you mount them in the same place as i initially did you may find yourself on your side due to you pant leg getting caught in the peg.....and No i didn't.....

So this is were i used to have them....

file_zps2134e483.jpg

you can see how you pants could slide over the peg!!!!!!

file_zpsc5e60916.jpg

So here are some pictures of the new location.....

Now when these are folded up you won't catch your pants on them.

file_zps443b0c45.jpg

file_zpscdfea81e.jpg

file_zps94312c61.jpg

file_zps09d08d3b.jpg

I drilled a hole thru both the pegs and the cages and used a self tapper to stop these from moving if you put any weight on them.

file_zps54b8cb44.jpg

file_zps4a34ee5d.jpg

R

For those of you that bought the Canyon Cages and the Rivco highway pegs, if you mount them in the same place as i initially did you may find yourself on your side due to you pant leg getting caught in the peg.....and No i didn't.....So this is were i used to have them....you can see how you pants could slide over the peg!!!!!![img=[URL="https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p305/fairlaner/2013%20FJR/Highway%20Pegs/file_zpsc5e60916.jpg%5D"]https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p305/fairlaner/2013%20FJR/Highway%20Pegs/file_zpsc5e60916.jpg][/URL]
Your typical good-info report, R

Ps - there're a couple of wee pebbles (or sumthin') on your centre stand mat. Thought you'd want to know :thumbsup:

:kiss2:

Richard, I thought I posted a reply to your thread yesterday, but don't see it. Any how I just wanted to thank you for the information. I have installed my Canyon Cages, but have not installed Highway Pegs, so the info was timely.

For​

How do you like them that far forward?
I used the Garauld pegs and mounted them far forward for the Gen II Canyon cages, which makes it so your legs don't bend inward. Nice fit.

WP_20130605_004.jpg

WP_20130605_005.jpg

WP_20130605_006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What wrong with your pics Dave?

Bad light, cheap phone cam. Shoulda brought out the new shiny cam with the macro lens, opened up the aperture, set up the tripod, and blasted away.

hi all im a new member to you forum and im from australia , i have been looking at this post for awhile now and was wondering if there is anyway i can order a full set of these canyon cages for my new 2013 babby , and if aneone would have a rough price on delivery to australia thanks heaps ,mark

hi all im a new member to you forum and im from australia , i have been looking at this post for awhile now and was wondering if there is anyway i can order a full set of these canyon cages for my new 2013 babby , and if aneone would have a rough price on delivery to australia thanks heaps ,mark
Contact https://www.mcenterprisesusa.com/ and see if they have any dealers in Australia.. if not, see what they would charge you to mail them.. they are heavy, so expect a hefty shipping price.

thanks very much for that , i have been in contact with the company , thanks so much for the link ,