Fort Worth to Glacier NP, Montana

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwy

Reaction score
My son and I just competed a 10 trip from Fort Worth to Glacier National Park and back. We rode 4,390 miles and had a great time. I have documented this trip on my website at ST-Texas

On the main page click on "Trips" on the menu bar and when that page opens click on "Glacier 2006" under the Long Trips section.

There are over 230 photos there not counting the maps for each day of the trip.

Hope you enjoy!!!

Robert

I rode a lot of those same roads a few years ago and the photo's brought back old memories. Great photo's and a great trip, made all the better by doing it with your son. Cherish the times as they go by all too fast.

mac

That was a wonderful journal. We just did a trip out there this past July. We came from NY. Actually we rode from Indiana to Boulder Co, then up through WY and MT then back through Dakotas to Indiana. Then we trailered our bikes back to NY. Your pictures are so nice and it was neat seeing them especially that we had just been in many of the same places. Thanks for sharing them.

-Iris

Great ride report.

Is (was) this a Metzler??

0814TireProblem.JPG

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I've been out of town this weekend. That was a Metzler Z6. He had about 7300 miles when it was replaced in Boulder.

As with the last report you posted here, there are some fantastic shots in your ride report.

I'm turbo jealous. It looks like you and the boy had a great time. I enjoyed reading about it. Thanks.

Great write up and pictures. Enjoyed it. Went through Glacier about a week after you. Don't like the looks of that tire though. My Metzlers are in the 7300's also.....

Thanks for posting! I enjoyed the pics. I was in Glacier in July, and was in Yellowstone (Gardiner and Mammoth) the same time you were there.