Forum windshield decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Alright, first batch is going to WFO, second batch to EOM, then I'll do a batch to distribute individually.

decal1.jpg

decal2.jpg

If anyone's interested in a color other than black, you'll have to get together to cover the cost of vinyl. I've got black for other purposes.

Nice looking decal. Unfortunately for me, the V Stream has an emblem I don't want to try to remove that would clash. :lamesadface:

Looks pretty good. I take it the second pic was shot 2 months after the first, judging from the grass height, or is the bike lying on it's side?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty good. I take it the second pic was shot 2 months after the first, judging from the grass height, or is the bike lying on it's side?
Jeepers, rad, give 'im a break. Donncha know he's working on the John Deere farkle? I mean the Chevy's up on blocks in the front yard, so he's kinda got a few other pressing priorities...

:grin:

Those look great...I'll be in for a couple myself....(unless you wanna do a run of some of the 'naked chick sitting down' silhouettes like the truckers have on their mudflaps!)...nah.. then I'd have to find a hood scoop....

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Guess I ought to wait to cut my "Cal Sci" holes till I get one to make sure it'll still fit....

Any way we could get some silver ones that are long and thin that could go on the lower fairing piece on each side?
I can make whatever, but as I mentioned in the first post: If you want a different color, you'll need to cover the cost of a roll of vinyl of that color. The black I had available. If you can get enought people interested in silver ones, it would only be a few bucks apeice.