Found this shield... 7Jurock ... does anyone have experience with it?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRH08FJR

Reaction score
7Jurock FJR shields linked here

trying to decide b/t the Cee Bailey +4 / +3 and this Jurock shield. I like the idea of the Jurock b/c you can get

it +5" (I am 6'2") and on the Cee Bailey, you have to go either +4" or all the way to +6". Someone apparently posted on Jurock back in 2007, but I cant find any recent information on the Jurock shield. Comments welcome...JRH08FJR

7Jurock FJR shields linked heretrying to decide b/t the Cee Bailey +4 / +3 and this Jurock shield. I like the idea of the Jurock b/c you can get

it +5" (I am 6'2") and on the Cee Bailey, you have to go either +4" or all the way to +6". Someone apparently posted on Jurock back in 2007, but I cant find any recent information on the Jurock shield. Comments welcome...JRH08FJR
Nice looking shield. Optical clarity looks good from the picture. Resonable price for a custom shield.

7Jurock FJR shields linked heretrying to decide b/t the Cee Bailey +4 / +3 and this Jurock shield. I like the idea of the Jurock b/c you can get

Don't know how they are on the FJR, but I know several people (from the scooter world) that bought 7jurock over the last few years and have been more then happy with their quality and service.

I think it's a decent brand with a good price value.