• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free N/Line Dash

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
Dear So Calif 06-09 FJR Owners,

N/Line Accessories needs a a 06-09 FJR for a few days to finalize new dash design.

I will need the motorcycle for a few days.

Payment will include a new dash with polycarbonate hand guards.

Location of shop is in San Bernardino. (909) 799-0088, Ext 106. Ask for Scott

Thank you for your help,

Cateye77

Hey everyone, this is an opportunity for you to score a N/Line dash for your GenII bike -

Scott is the gentleman that made those really cool customized WFO8 bottle openers that everyone at WFO8 went home with. There were more than a few of us that completed field testing. Very handy to have.

Give Scott a call if you can park your GenII with him for a few days.

Since Winter has hit up here already, and I'm not allowed/capable to clutch with my broken finger at the moment, I'd be glad to let you have my '07 for a while. Add shipping to SoCal to the deal and I'm in! :p

PS - I'll be happy to come down and pick it up when you are done and the doc gives me the OK to clutch again! :-D

PPS - be sure to offer a group buy when you have the design finalized!

Cateye,

I live/work in the Riverside area and might be able to give you a hand if other offers fall through. I have an 08' that I could lend out for a few days. PM me if you're interested

COLDCUT

Coldcut,

I am getting desperate. Can you help?

Call me 909-844-3748

Cateye,
I live/work in the Riverside area and might be able to give you a hand if other offers fall through. I have an 08' that I could lend out for a few days. PM me if you're interested

COLDCUT

I didn't hear from you last weekend.

As you can see I have replied to someone that lives in riverside.

Please advise what your intentions are.

am in so, cal and can lend an 07 AE for some time off

I didn't hear from you last weekend. As you can see I have replied to someone that lives in riverside.

sorry i was unalbe to conntact you, i had to work last weekend (basterds). if you get some one closer than i that would be fine.

It appears I have an FJR for the final adjustments to the dash.

I thank all who replied and there willingness to help.

Stay tuned for a release announcement.

Cateye77

I didn't hear from you last weekend. As you can see I have replied to someone that lives in riverside.

sorry i was unalbe to conntact you, i had to work last weekend (basterds). if you get some one closer than i that would be fine.

Cateye77, any update on this?

What is different between the one you are apparently "adjusting" and the GenII as listed on your site? Or are they the same?