FREE Powerlet goodies!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
Alrighty, then - if you live in the greater Detroit area, listen up!

Powerlet is looking for someone in the Detroit area with a GenII FJR1300 (a 2006 or 2007 model) donor bike. They are finalizing development on a dual rearset kit for the Gen II models and seek a local owner that can bring his bike down to their development center in Warren, MI and permit the installation and

refinement of their products in order to insure proper fitments for future kit offerings.

It usually takes a couple of hours and the end result is a bike that is equipped with some free gear. They will take some quick photos of the bike and the install, exchange war stories and send the donor on their merry way.

They only require one bike at this time. Please contact [email protected] to qualify and schedule the session.

Looking for some free Powerlet outlets and some notoriety for your bike? Drop them some email......

Thats sounds like a good deal....

For those of you not near Detroit or for those who don't want to wait for the R and D here is another option....

DSCF1365.jpg

I'm not in Detroit, but I'm also not _that_ far. I'd be willing to make the trip if no-one closer steps up to the plate.

-MD

I'm in Detroit, and just sent them a email.

Thanks for the heads up.

The Axeman,

Looks good.

Where do we get the outlets you have? Or are they something you made?

dobias :glare: