• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2007 FJR 1300 A with under 15k miles - $7700

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugz4

Reaction score
https://photobucket.com/shortt

I bought a HD Fat Boy a couple months ago...loved the bike but was looking for more torque and performance. My buddy loves his 07 FJR and after I did my own research and asked questions, I thought this would bike would give me the performance and handling I wanted in spades.

I found an immacualte 2007 down in Carrollton, GA, bought the bike and drove it back. Never got comfortable on the bike and as a result of the trek have decided to have one bike. a tourer.

The dealer gave me a fair trade but I'm still getting stung pretty good. I'm going to put the bike up here for a few days and see if I can do any better. It will be priced for a quick sale.

14,700 miles!

Silver stripes (look great)

New Continental Front tire - just has the miles I put on it coming north

Gel grips

Holeshot mufflers

Dobeck fuel management module

Cee bailey shield (tall/clear)

Rear brake flasher module

Brian (the gentelman I bought the bike from) did such a good job with the pics that I'm using his shots of the bike...the only difference in the windshield and it has the stock seats...however I did purchase a new Sargent front and back that will be here Monday. For an additional $350 I will include the brand new seats.

Call me at 585-748-6825 or email [email protected] or PM

The grips are Pro Grip 714 model. I love them and put them on every bike I buy if I decide they don't get heated grips. If I use the wrap heaters on the bars, still use these grips. You will have to cut the ends out as they are closed, but the diameter of the grip is perfect! Why do I know... he bought the bike from me. I actually can't believe I have read this thread!! What a good bike, and I changed my mind from wanting to fix up a black FJR to suit me and decided to try a 2010 C14... Not sure what I was thinking yet! The '07 was my 3rd FJR, this C14 my 2nd as I thought I just had to have one when I first could possibly make it happen. After putting roughly 800 miles on the new Concours in the past 2 Saturday's, I still think the FJR just fits me better, oh well... I'll be back on one before too long! Check them out here for more pictures of the FJR and the new bike.

Doug, good luck selling the bike but I would ride the wheels off that thing! :)

https://community.webshots.com/user/concoursbdh