• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Givi SR357 Topcase Mount & Yamaha Gen 2 OEM Touring Windscreen Both Used Once

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91a2jettavr6

Reaction score
Here is a link to pics:

https://s172.photobucket.com/user/csb_09/library/Givi%20Mount%20and%20OEM%20Touring%20Windscreen?sort=3&page=1

As mentioned, these were both used once (~50 miles) and, as such, are still in new condition. Reasons for sale are simple. Windscreen: I am 6'3" and, despite the fact that it is 4" taller and 2" wider than stock, I desired an even taller windscreen. SR357: I just purchased a color-matched OEM topcase with mount. So...I now have no use for this mounting system. It is for "Monokey" Givi cases. It now resides on a shelf, right next to the windscreen...looking longingly at me. Both are in flawless, as-new condition and both should be priced considerably below NEW costs.

Price for windscreen: $60.00 NET + actual shipping.

Price for SR357 topcase mount: $100.00 NET + actual shipping (new, I believe, is around $140.00)

Prices are, at this time, firm and I DO use Paypal. Easiest way to reach me is via email: [email protected]. Thanks!

I just responded to your PM. Please email me at the address provided above, and via PM to you, as I am heading out for a bit and I receive emails much more quickly than PM's. Thank you.