• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: NIB Venture Heat Carbon Gloves and Jacket Liner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggy1

Reaction score
Selling a brand new heated clothing set of Venture Heat Gloves and Jacket liner. I bought these at the local motorcycle show and was really excited to try them out. However, I decided to stick with my current setup. Nothing wrong with these items, I just decided I like the heat troller versus the built in digital heat controller of the jacket and gloves. These use a single plug (must be direct source, not through a heat troller, hence selling) that powers jacket and gloves. Gloves and jacket each have seperate heat control so left, right hands and jacket can all be at different temp. Includes wire harneses, remot controller, and all documents as included in packages. Also, the gloves are touch screen so you can use your smartphone without removing the gloves.

Check out the Venture Heat website for more specifics:

Waterproof Carbon Tough Screen Gloves

https://www.ventureheat.com/power-sports/44-motorcycle-heated-carbon-gloves.html

Delux Jacket Liner with Wireless Controller

https://www.ventureheat.com/power-sports/29-deluxe-motorcycle-heated-jacket-liner.html

Prices (include shipping in continental USA)

Gloves $165

Jacket Liner $225

Or both for $360 USD

PM me theough the forum with your email for pictures if interested.

Gloves: Medium.

Jacket: XS

I am 5’ 8”, 155lbs and jacket fits well with extra room in mid section. I wear a size 38 suit coat. For gloves I typically wear a size 9 large and these gloves fit well with a little extra room for a thin wool glove liner if desired.

Gloves: Medium. Jacket: XS I am 5’ 8”, 155lbs and jacket fits well with extra room in mid section. I wear a size 38 suit coat. For gloves I typically wear a size 9 large and these gloves fit well with a little extra room for a thin wool glove liner if desired.
Medium gloves, XS jacket?
uhoh.gif
...you might have a tough time finding someone small enough to fit into that gear on this forum...JSNS

Good luck with the sale

Last edited by a moderator:
El Toro...such a funny guy.

Sold. Thanks for the interest. This jacket liner and gloves are premium and I was looking forward to having them in my arsenal, but they are digitally controlled and not compatible with my other Gerbing and Mobile Warming gear that uses the analog heat troller. Anyway, if you are looking for heated gear, check out the Venture Heat. The gloves worked well with touch screen on my iPhone while I was checking it all out before I decided to sell it. I had a long talk with the design engineer for the company during our motorcycle show when I purchased these.