• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: SW Motech Vibration damped GPS holder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semongtaulie

Reaction score
****SOLD****I have a SW Motech vibration damped GPS mount for a GEN II I'd like to sale. It is a nice unit that mounts to the FJR's tank bolts and all the fasteners have rubber bushings to dampen the vibration to your GPS. The unit is made of steel, is powder coated black and comes with mounting instructions. Good German quality construction. I bought it mainly because I liked the way it held the GPS stationary instead of turning as with the handlebar mounted options.

$SOLD, Paypaled(Gift) and shipped in the CONUS.
Please PM if interested.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a SW Motech vibration damped GPS mount for a GEN II I'd like to sale. It is a nice unit that mounts to the FJR's tank bolts and all the fasteners have rubber bushings to dampen the vibration to your GPS. The unit is made of steel, is powder coated black and comes with mounting instructions. Good German quality construction. I bought it mainly because I liked the way it held the GPS stationary instead of turning as with the handlebar mounted options.
Still can't figure out the picture posting on this site anymore but if you'll PM me your email address I'll send you some pics.

$45.00, Paypaled(Gift) and shipped in the CONUS.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

What GPSs will this fit?

I used it for my Garmin Zumo 660 mc mount and also with the Touratech locking cradle for the 660. I think Twisted Throttle sells different adapters. The mounting surface has 5 holes in it so it appears it would work with various devices, i.e. cell phone holders, etc.

Would this fit a Gen I bike? Looking at a fisch for a 2005 and 2006 it shows the same part number that mounts to the bike.

If this will fit a Gen I, I will take it. I just need to find out.

Thanks