Garauld Rack w/ seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big mex

Reaction score
If anyone knows the e-mail adress or sight to Garauld to order the rack seat combo.. I liked the look and how I can tie bags (touring, gym, overnight) to it..... Hopefully some one canhelp me..

Thanks

Big Mex

If anyone knows the e-mail adress or sight to Garauld to order the rack seat combo.. I liked the look and how I can tie bags (touring, gym, overnight) to it..... Hopefully some one canhelp me..
Thanks

Big Mex

do a search for Garauld in the member area then send him a PM

Thanks

Big Mex

HEIL!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks

Big Mex

HEIL!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
:p :p i am not a search nazi :lol:

i just couldn't find his email or link doing a damn search thingy

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta raise yer arms and give the peace sign when you say dem words.

Works for me.....shouldn't someone be licking my salty balls right now?

Thanks

Big Mex

Thanks guys for the info....

Placed order