Garmin 550 advice

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAM mount stuff comes in the box. You just have to figure out where to put a ball on your bike. I really like the stem nut.

waterbottle2.jpg

Mine's actually from Techmount. I called and asked if they'd drill and tap one of their stem mounts for me. They were happy to do it.

RAM mount stuff comes in the box. You just have to figure out where to put a ball on your bike. I really like the stem nut.
waterbottle2.jpg

Mine's actually from Techmount. I called and asked if they'd drill and tap one of their stem mounts for me. They were happy to do it.
Pic's

like this one above are what I was lookin for also

waterbottle2.jpg

DUDE! If you wanted a cup holder you should of gotten a GOLDWING!

Nuvi or Zumo? The Zumo ships with the proper cradle and RAM hardware to mount the device on either the left or right lever mount.

For my installation I use a ball mount installed in a drilled & tapped (actually machined) stem nut and the hardware that shipped with the Zumo to mount it.

No photos on line for some reason . . . I suppose I'll have to rectify that soon.. If you want details, PM me.